Haile Plantation Association, Inc. is one of three major home owners associations which make up the Haile Plantation neighborhood. HPA is the home owners association for the 850 homes which make up the following neighborhoods:
|The Garden Homes at Grahams Mill
|The Grove at Evans Hollow
|Heritage Green Block IV
Special Assessed Neighborhoods (SANS) each have exclusive internal areas for which homeowners living in the SANS pay an assessment. In addition, homeowners living in a SANS and non-SANS neighborhoods alike pay assessments for all common areas in Haile Plantation Association, Inc.
HAILE TRAILS & PLAYGROUNDS
HPA'S MANAGEMENT PARTNER
Aida Jordan, Community Association Manager
HPA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dale Johnson -- President
- Jan Roundtree -- Vice President
- Russel Mercer -- Treasurer
- Kevin Bzoch -- Secretary
- Regina Esterman -- Director
- Jason Fetrow -- Director
- Shelley Melvin -- Director
- Covenants Committee (CC): Responsible for Covenants Enforcement
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC): Responsible for the review and approval of changes to the exterior of homes and properties. Dale Johnson, Chair. Members Jan Roundtree and Jason Fetrow
- Special Projects Advisory Committee (SPAC): Responsible for planning, vetting, reviewing, and presenting to the Board potential community projects, enhancements, etc. Member Kevin Bzoch.
- Nominating Committee: Responsible for promoting candidacy in the annual election process. Shelley Melvin, Chair. Members Jan Roundtree and Judith Wood
- Election Committee: Responsible for verifying proxies and tallying ballots.
- Communications Committee: Responsible for community communications. Shelley Melvin, Chair.
- Information: Judith Wood
- Outreach: Ann Pettygrove
- SANs Advisory Committee: An ad-hoc committee of homeowners in the various SANs responsible for making recommendations to the Board regarding services, projects, and improvements for their neighborhoods. Kevin Bzoch, Chair. Member Jason Fetrow.
Our Committees often have openings. If you are interested in volunteering 1-2 hours per month to help keep HPA beautiful, please contact us. Thank you!